Terms And Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- To become a Google, Bing, Facebook certified professional you need to clear their examination, Wadhwani Anjali will only prepare you for the examination and in no way, it guarantees certification from them.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- By signing up on our website you agree to receive additional promotional information regarding digital marketing course via SMS, Email and phone call.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Wadhwani Anjali. and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Wadhwani Anjali. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Wadhwani Anjali. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Wadhwani Anjali accepts Visa, MasterCard, Cheques, select Debit Cards and Cash. In certain cases, specifically with regard to particular products/ services, You might be required to provide Your credit or debit card details to the approved payment gateways while making the payment. In this regard, You agree to provide correct and accurate credit/ debit card details to the approved payment gateways for availing Services on the Website. You shall not use the credit/ debit card which is not lawfully owned by You, i.e. in any transaction, You must use Your own credit/ debit card. The information provided by You will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of Your credit/ debit card details. Wadhwani Anjali expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of Your credit/ debit card.
Who You Are Buying From
Wadhwani Anjali acts as the training providing company. When you purchase a seat for a training, Wadhwani Anjali will be handling the transaction and collecting payment for itself.
If you do not receive a confirmation number (in the form of a confirmation page or email) after submitting payment information, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is your responsibility to confirm the same form your booking history or with the Customer Service Department whether or not your order has been placed. Only you may be aware of any problems that may occur during the purchase process. Wadhwani Anjali will not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if you assume that an order was not placed because you failed to receive confirmation.
Cancellation by Wadhwani Anjali
There may be certain purchase orders that Wadhwani Anjali is unable to accept and must cancel. Wadhwani Anjali reserves the right, at Wadhwani Anjali’s sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. Some situations that may result in Your order being cancelled include, without limitation, non-availability of the product or quantities ordered by You, non- availability of the service, inaccuracies or errors in pricing information, or problems identified by Wadhwani Anjali’s credit and fraud avoidance department. Wadhwani Anjali may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. Wadhwani Anjali will contact You if all or any portion of Your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept Your order.
Cancellation by the User
In case of requests for order cancellations, Wadhwani Anjali reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever. Wadhwani Anjali will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed. Wadhwani Anjali has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. You agree not to dispute the decision made by Wadhwani Anjali l and accept Wadhwani Anjali’s decision regarding the cancellation.
- Fees once paid is non-refundable under any circumstances.
If you need help regarding your order or any other issue, the best in the company is available. You can reach us at email@example.com